For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Q: What are membership levels?
A: Membership in ACP is open to all professionals interested in the community service and participation of the ACP events. Guests and friends are welcome.
There are three different levels of membership: board members, ACP friends, associate members. The board members are elected by members at the Annual member meeting. ACP friends consist of lifetime member and people who have served the board before. Anyone who agree with our bylaw can apply to become an associate member. Anyone who applies to join the ACP online community must agree with the ACP bylaw and agree to become an ACP associate member.
Q: What are membership benefits?
A: While guests are always welcome, becoming a member of ACP provides unique benefits, including:
- The ability to network with peers from a variety of industries in the public and private sector.
- Access to the chapter website with recent articles, events, meeting information, working tools and publications.
- Discounted pricing for educational opportunities.
- Certification credits for attending meetings and educational forums.
- Active members qualify to run for chapter offices, serve on committee.
Q: How do I become a member?
A: We accept new members year around, but the best time to join is at the Annual Member Meeting. Membership is open to professionals and individuals interested in serving the local community. To become a member, please email the request to [email protected]