When: December 4th, 2010 3:30-5:30 pm
Where: Haggard Library Plano TX 75075
Seating is limited. First come, first served!
- Do you know how the United States legal system works?
- What does it mean to file a lawsuit and how do you do it?
- What does it mean if you are sued and what should you do?
- What is discovery? What is a civil trial really?
- How does mediation work?
- How should you structure your business to avoid personal liability?
- What is the difference between a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, and limited liability company?
Join Business Attorney Karen L. Hart to learn the answers to these questions and much more. Discover how to protect and enforce your rights in the American Civil Justice System!
The presentation will cover:
– Overview of the EB5 Investor Visa program
– How to attract investment capital to your business
– Immigration benefits for foreigners investing in your business
Joseph McGregor is the lead partner at Joseph McGregor & Associates Inc. Mr.
McGregor focuses on the intersection of business law and immigration law,
particularly in assisting international businesses and individuals with
business investment capital, contracts, and visas. Mr. McGregor has
participated in transactions worth over $1 Billion USD.
Mr. McGregor is a native of Texas, and received his juris doctorate from
Brigham Young University.