Welcome to ACP MetroCon 2017! This is the first convention of its kind in the DFW area, hosted by the ACP Foundation. It serves local communities and is the bridge of US and China in Science and Technology (科), Education (教), Innovation and Entrepreneurship (创), and Service and Investment (投).
This convention is featuring a keynote session, six breakout sessions, and exhibits.
8:30am – 10:00am Key Notes Session
Parallel MetroCon Sessions:
- Track1, 10:30am – 12:30pm Emerging Technology Session
- Track2, 10:30am – 12:30pm Health and Science Session
- Track3, 10:30am – 12:30pm Legal and Immigration Session
- Track4, 02:00pm – 04:00pm Leadership and Career Development Session
- Track5, 02:00pm – 04:00pm Innovation and Entrepreneur Session
- Track6, 02:00pm – 04:00pm Investment and Services Session
4:00pm – 5:00pm Networking and Socializing Session
6:00pm – 7:00pm VIP Reception (Invitation Only)7:00pm – 9:00pm Banquet and Awards (Invitation Only)